Pack consists of 10x new born contour hemp nappies, 10x hemp trifold inserts and 3x mini 360 covers!
*Head over to our "hemp fleece trifold" product to see how you can use these after the new born stage*
Contour Hemp Nappies – A bridge between prefolds and fitted nappies, which make the perfect no fuss stash filler for your new baby. Sewn from our hemp terry prefolds, they are shaped for the most gentle and versatile fit.
Absorbency Rating: Moderate to heavy wetter preemie and newborn babes – Mini 165mls | with hemp trifold – 400mls
Encased elastic legs are gentle on sensitive new skin and no snaps means they can be fit to any size baby up to approximately 6 months. Designed to be used with a nappy fastener or pin/s, or stuffed inside the mini360 cover on it’s middle or smallest settings.
- Mini: 0 – 6 months (2 to 7kg approximately)
- listing is for 10x hemp contour nappy and 10x hemp fleece prefold AND your choice of 3x 360 covers
- super simple and easy to use solution to start with cloth nappies
- hemp has antimicrobial qualities and is the most environmentally sustainable choice in cloth nappy fabrics
- made with a generous width and has natural elasticity so that fastening with a pin or fastener is quick and easy
- soft, breathable and 20-30% more absorbent than cotton prefolds
Newborn hemp nappies are the easiest solution to ease into cloth nappies with your new baby.
We recommend a thorough rinse after use, followed by dry pailing (placing soiled nappies in a dry pail after rinsing, until washing) but advise against leaving a soiled nappy longer than 2 days without washing.
Warm-hot machine wash. Hang to dry or can be dried in electric dryer on cool setting. No bleaching, fabric softener or soaking required. Natural fabrics shrink during their first few washes by 10-15%, if washed or rinsed in water above 60°C (not recommended or covered under warranty) this shrinkage could increase to up to 30%. Avoid detergents containing bleaches or cellulase (commonly referred to as ‘enzymes’) as these will strip and break down organic fibres.